Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

SLJ Day 1 Activity 1

Kia ora everyone,

This is Hamish, Christina, Acasia, Isabella, Trinity from Gilberthorpe Schools first days activity for the Summer Learning Journey that we want to share with you all!

Here are our fun facts about New Zealand!

1. New Zealanders are called Kiwis after the native flightless bird.

2. The largest city in New Zealand is Auckland.

3. When you drive in New Zealand, you drive on the left hand side.

Here is the link to where we got our information from.


Image result for kiwi



2 comments:

  1. hi it is Angus from gilberthorpe school I enjoyed the part when you said your favorite questions and you picher I so cool. you taught me that the largest city in New Zealand is Auckland. BLOG YOU LATER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angus,
    Thanks for your encouragement! I had so much fun with you guys this morning, you all did an awesome job with your posts. I can't wait to read and comment on them throughout the Summer Learning Journey.
    Merry Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year :)

    ReplyDelete