Pages

Friday, December 27, 2019

Merry Christmas!

Kia ora everyone, 

Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas with your whānau! 
Even though it's been Christmas, many of you have been busy with the Summer Learning Journey activities which is awesome. Some of our blog commenters are having a well deserved break and you may not see as many comments as usual however we are still reading and tracking all of your posts so keep them coming.
I'll check back soon along with some SLJ standout posts to share with you all 😀😄

6 comments:

  1. Hi Guys, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well and I hope that you and your families stay safe.
    Kind regards,
    Greer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greer!
      You too! Merry Christmas!!!
      - Miss Morgan

      Delete
    2. Thank you Greer.
      Same too you and keep up with the awesome work :)

      Emma

      Delete
  2. I just want to share a little story about my daughter and the SLJ.
    My daughter wrote about the SPCA in one of her blogs.
    We went there today to adopt a kitten. My daughter was asked if she knew about microchipped animals. Yes she replied. The man looked at her a little shocked (she’s only 7) and asked her to explain what she knew.
    Thanks to her blogging and what she has retained she was able to explain a lot to him. I chuckled to myself- I’m so pleased she is on this journey this summer, she’s benefiting from it already ❤️
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erica,
      Thank you so much for sharing - this is so awesome! It is great to hear stories like this.
      Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy your new wee kitten!
      - Kelsey

      Delete
    2. Hi Erica,
      Thank you so much for sharing that lovely story! We are so happy to have her along on the journey with us I am so glad to hear that she is learning from the experience already.
      Merry Xmas and have a happy new year :)
      Emma

      Delete