Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Our First Programme Finisher!



Image result for thumbs up
A huge congratulations to Angel from St Bernadettes who has completed this years Summer Learning Journey programme!
This is an amazing accomplishment and all of the SLJ team are extremely proud of her and her work!
If you would like to go and comment on Angels last SLJ post and congratulate her (this will score you 2 points) here is the link to her blog. 
And for those of you still working away, keep up the awesome work and I'll keep you updated on our programme finishers as they roll in. 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Emma, I'm abit confused because on when the SLJ finishs, because it says that it goes from Monday 16th December through to 24th of January but all the activities. Does that mean, if we write more comments, then they count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parwin,

      The programme finishes on the 24th of January therefore any quality comments made until then are worth 2 points so keep on commenting back as well as to other students doing the SLJ :)
      And well done again on completing the SLJ as well Parwin!

      Emma

      Delete
  2. Hello Emma and congratulations Angel. It made me think that was my name because my name is Angel as well. Were you exited to get those two points Angel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel,

      I'd love to see you register and join in the Summer Learning Journey with us. I have added the link so you can go to the website and register and join in on the activities :)

      https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/home-1/uru-manuka-registrations?authuser=0

      Emma

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hello Emma I went on the activates and I did the flower picture and I put it on my blog.Do you want to have a look at it?

    ReplyDelete